Landlord Services in Newtownabbeywith Mitchell Property Management
Call or email today for a free no obligation valuation of your home.
Below are just a few of the many services we provide when letting your home
- Professional service with a fixed fee
- Advertising on www.propertyrentalsni.co.uk, www.propertypal.com and other relevant sites.
- Your property displayed prominently in our window
- To let board at your property if required
- Credit reference on all prospective tenants
- Tenancy agreement, rent book and comprehensive inventory produced
- The Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) which provides compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
We realise your home is important to you and so we endeavour to provide a smooth an efficient service. Your home is important to us.
When deciding to rent out your property there are several factors you must consider.
- Energy Performance Certificate (E.P.C)
By law any property advertise for rent must have a valid E.P.C, we can arrange this for you and it lasts 10 years. Check below to see if your property already has an E.P.C. If not, then we can arrange this for you.
- Landlord Registration Scheme
By law you must register as a landlord before you rent your property. The cost for this is £70 online or £80 by post, payable direct to the registration scheme. Click below for more information on the registration process.
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Once we have secured a tenant for your property and they pay a deposit, it must be either held in a custodial deposit scheme which we can do on your behalf, free of charge, or you can hold the deposit via the insurance scheme and pay a membership fee. Click below for more information
- Gas Safety
If you have a property with gas heating, by law the gas boiler must be serviced every 12 months, we also recommend installing a CO2 Alarm. We can have the boiler serviced for you every 12 months by a gas safe registered engineer, at a cost of £54 including gas safety certificate.
Gas Safe Register
Let Only Service - £395 + VAT - This price includes all of the following process:
- Your Property is advertised on various website portals, office window display, published rental list and TO LET board placed at the front if necessary.
- Viewings are carried out and any application forms received are discussed with you.
- Checks are carried out (previous landlords and also a credit check).
- If everything is good and you are happy for us to proceed, we will ask them to pay the deposit. Options for the tenancy duration can be 6 months or 12 months with an option to renew at the end, if both parties are happy.
- Once the deposit is paid (this is held in the deposit protection scheme until the end of the tenancy) we set a date for move in where both the tenant and guarantor sign the contract and pay the first months rent (just before move in, we will produce an itemised inventory which includes photographs of each room of the property - this is included in the tenancy agreement. The tenant has 7 days to check it off and advise us of any other adjustments or comments they want noted).
- Once everything is signed and paid at the move in, the tenant receives the key and your contact details are outlined in the agreement for any future dealings.
Managed - 10% + VAT - All of the above is included in this price, as well as:
- Property inspections are carried out (3 month, 6 month and 12 month checks during the first year) and a report will be sent to you outlining our comments and any issues / requests from the tenant.
- We are the contact for any repairs for issues that arise and with your approval, we will arrange for workmen as necessary.
- We receive the rent and forward it onto you less any expenditure for repairs etc.
- If your property has gas, in accordance with the law, we will arrange for the annual gas safety inspection to be carried out.
- When the property is being handed back at the end of the tenancy we will carry out a 'check out' in accordance with the original inventory.
Request your Free No Obligation Valuation of your home.